在FACEBOOK上看到一個游泳的社團:
You know you swim too much when...
簡介很有趣,相信板上的很多人都會有同感 XD
我選幾個
(雖然大部分我看得懂但我不太會翻譯,請多見諒!!有誤的部分也請高手多指教!)
You can tell when someone swims too much...
你可以知道當有人游太多時....
You know you swim too much when...
你知道自己游得太多當你.....
*You need atleast 3 new swim suits every season
你每季都需要最少三件泳衣
*Waking up 5 hours before the rest of your friends is a way of life
比其他朋友早起5小時也是一種生活方式
*You know how many tiles are at the bottom of the pool you swim at
你知道你游的泳池底有幾塊磁磚
*If you don't take a shower it doesn't matter
不沖澡也沒關係.....(真的嗎...好可怕)
*Your social life revolves around swim practice
你的生活以游泳為中心
*You spend most of your free time with the same people, whethor you
like them or not
你的空閒時間都和同一群人一起度過,不論你喜不喜歡他們
*You have permanent circles around your eyes...not from lack of sleep
你的眼睛周圍有個永久的圈,但並不是因為睡太少
*Your fingers are pretty much broken from hitting lane lines
你的手指常因為打到水道繩都快斷光了 (= = )
*You have towels hanging all around your house
你的房子裡到處都掛了毛巾
*You know what dryland and drag bag mean
你知道dryland和dragbag是什麼 (到底是什麼??)
(dryland 好像是指離水的練習像伸展.drag bag 似乎是一種可以在地上拖的後背包)
*10X100 does not mean 10'' by 100'' or 10 multiplied by 100,
it means 10 100's
(我看不懂)
熱心版友提供
1. kyz:10X100 應該是指每100公尺 100sec游10趟
2. kenshilon:10x100那是間歇訓練的慣用寫法
(樓上兩位K大都游很大喔!!詳情請見推文,有詳細的介紹)
*Your resting heart rate is less than 60 beats per second
你休息時的心跳每秒少於60下....(是每分鐘嗎???)
* .85 seconds is a lot of time
零點85秒就很久了
*People don't bother to ask you if you are free on friday nights any more
大家已經不想問你星期五晚上有沒有空了
*You can't start your homework untill atleast 10
10點前都沒辦法開始做作業
*Missing a day of swim practice messes up your entire body system
一天沒游泳會把你的身體系統整個搞垮
*You calorie intake has to be about twice as much as a non-swimmer your age
卡路里需求量是同年齡非游泳的人的兩倍...(呼...)
*You are incredibly sleep deprived
你會不可思議地缺乏睡眠
*Your friends can smell chlorine on you...after you've taken a shower
洗完澡後你的朋友還是可以在你身上聞到氯的味道
*swimming a mile is easier than running one
游一哩比用跑的還容易
*you are at the pool more than you are at home
在泳池的時間比在家還多
*when you walk into your bedroom, the sheets on your bed and
three quarters of the clothes in your closet smell of chlorine,
no matter how many times you wash them
當你走進房間,你的床單和3/4的衣服都有氯的味道,不管你已經洗了多少次
*pizza partys don't exist...only pasta partys.
比薩派對不存在了,只剩下義大利麵趴(不懂)
版友dslee大提供:義大利麵是比披薩還純粹的醣攝取 好像在超級盃奶爸看到的!!
(看游泳版長知識!!)
* it's easier to recognize your friends while they're soaked in lyrcra
and polyester than dry in jeans and a t-shirt
朋友穿著濕透的泳衣比他們穿T恤牛仔褲還好辨認
*Your summer vacation is only about a month or less.
你的暑假通常只剩一個月或更少
* you go to school at least two days a week looking like you've
been hit by a truck.
到學校時每周至少有兩天看起來像是被卡車撞到一樣
* the majority of your friends are swimmers because you know those
are the only people you would ever be able to see/hangout with
大部分你的朋友都會游泳,因為你只會跟這些人出去
* IM doesn't mean instant messaging
IM不再只是即時通訊(版友bjqs大提供)
版友drkool大提供:IM = Individual Medley 個人四式
(沒錯游泳相關的應該是這樣)
好,寫到這裡我覺得翻譯東西和自己讀真的差很多!!
尤其對我這種遜咖來說....(游泳和翻譯都是 哈哈)
而且有些詞真的看不懂 (游得不夠多喔 XD)
請大家多指教<(_ _)>
PS 請問有人有看FINA 2009 ROME的比賽嗎?
這幾天我找了那時候的報導看
好難接受 Michael Phelps 的成績喔 哭哭,雖然知道很要不得
詳情請見:http://tinyurl.com/mjeql7
(看中間的swimming方格,裡面有很多報導和成績排名...)
--
All Comments